Want to work with the most amazing pets?
No phone calls please
Please submit questionnaire at the bottom of the page.
Not a seasonal job, we are looking for long term permanent part- time employees.
Join our pack and become a professional dog walker and pet sitter.
What an incredible opportunity!
Who doesn’t want to spend time with the most amazing pets, meet new people, get paid to exercise and earning supplemental income?
Heart 2 Heart Pet Care is an established and highly recommended pet sitting and dog walking company serving our neighbors in West Seattle, Burien, Normandy Park, Seatac and Des Moines. Due to the nature of the job living within our service area is recommended due to the amount of travel required with this position.
This is an employee position W2, we do not use independent contractors.
We cannot guarantee a set number of visits per day as we are dependent on the needs of our clients. That being said our clients love us and keep us busy caring for their 4 legged friends. Compensation is paid on a per visit basis. This is part time work and is only intended to provide supplemental income. Perfect for those who work from home or have a part time job with regular hours.
- Dog Walking is Monday – Friday between 10:00am & 3:00pm. We do have occasional weekend and evening walks. This service is for those busy pet parents who work long hours during the week. Our clients rely on us to care for their dogs. You must be committed to walking dogs daily and prepared to work in all types of weather.
Vacation Pet Sitting
- Pet Sitting is whenever the clients needs us. Length of pet sit is dependent upon the length of the clients trip. Dogs visits are a minimum of 2 visits per day but could be as much as 4, cat visits vary from 1 – 2x’s a day. Your day could start as early as 7:00am and not end until after 8pm. This includes weekends and holidays. This service is for those who travel and do not want to board their pets in a kennel and prefer their pets to stay in the comforts of their own home. Please do not apply if you are not available during these times on a consistent basis.
Overnight Pet Sitting
- Overnights are for those pet parents who don’t want to leave their pets alone overnight due to various reasons. You would need to stay in the clients home for a minimum of 10 – 12 hours depending on your pet sitting schedule.
If you are a pet lover what could be a more rewarding job? Here are a few more things to consider.
- Do you have dog experience?
- Do you have good communication skills?
- Do you love the great outdoors? You will be working in all weather conditions.
- Are you physically fit?
- Are you trustworthy, reliable, self-motivated and can work independently?
- Do you live in our service area?
- Are you available to work mornings, mid-day, evenings, weekends and holidays?
- Do you have a reliable care? Requirement
- Current drivers license? Requirement
- Auto insurance? Requirement
- Do you have a cell phone with unlimited internet access? This is a requirement
- Will you pass a background check? Requirement
- Are you 21 or older?
If you are still interest after reading the requirements please complete this questionnaire and tell us why you’re that “purr”fect person to join our pet care family.
This is supplemental income and should not be relied on as your only source of income.