Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Services
Professional and Personalized pet care services serving
West Seattle, Burien, Normandy Park, Seatac and Des Moines
Welcome! Heart 2 Heart Pet Care is an established and highly recommended dog walking and pet sitting service. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional pet care services. Our mission is to give your pets the love, care and attention they miss while you’re away. All of this in the comfort of their own home!
We treat every client like our only client, our business depends on it!
What sets us apart?
- Family owned and operated, established 2008
- Company owners are always accessible, local and work in the business
- Employees are company trained, bonded, insured and background checked
- All clients have a backup sitter/walker. There is never a need to worry that your pets are being cared for
- Personalized services tailored to your pet’s specific needs
- Each Client has their own personal online account
- Online accounts are user-friendly
- Easy online scheduling and payments
- We send daily journals with photos so you’re always up to date with news from home
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover Card
Are you insured and bonded?
Yes! All of our employees are bonded and insured. They also go through two weeks of training with both owners and senior staff.
Do you run background checks?
Yes again! All of our employees must pass a criminal background check before they are hired.
What areas do you serve?
We serve all of West Seattle, Burien, Normandy Park and most of Seatac and Des Moines. Zip codes 98106, 98116, 98126, 98136, 98146, 98148, 98166, 98188, 98198. Some zip codes are only partially served.
Services and rates
Our main services are daily dog walking and cat sitting. We do offer limited dog sitting, please call us with your location.
$18.00 – $23.00 – Recurring Dog Walking / Monday – Friday 10am – 3pm. Occasional dog walks are offered at our pet sitting rate.
$25.00 – Pet Sitting Services offered 7am – 8pm
You will love your online account. We’ve heard from many clients about the ease of use, how much they love that all their information is in one place and that they can schedule and pay for services anytime of day or night.
We stay in touch with our pet care journals and everyone loves getting their daily journal, we offer these for both pet sitting and walking clients.
How do I get stated?
We take pride in our pet sitting and dog walking services. Ready to join our pet care family? Please give us a call at 206.265.0471 or visit our scheduling page to get in touch. You can either use the contact form located at the bottom of the page or set up your own online account. After we get some info on your pet care needs we will schedule your consultation. We are looking forward to you joining our pet care family.
Please visit our policy page for some helpful information about our consultations, keys, making reservations, returning home, holidays and policies,
All scheduling must either be done through your online account or by emailing the office. We do not accept requests via text.
How do I pay?
Payments are made by credit card and we require all clients have their credit cards on file. Pet sitting services are paid prior to service and weekly dog walking clients have their cards charged at the beginning of the week.
- Mid-Day Dog Walking
- Anytime Dog Walks
- Dinner Visits – Working late? Let dinner be on us!
- Dog Sitting – Limited area
- Cat Sitting – All areas
- Kitty Playtime and litter box services
- Small Caged Animals
- Aquariums and Ponds